Danny Jacobs Will Beat Mora Again, Easter Will Shine, Santander Card Preview
By Robert Brizel, Head Real Combat Media Boxing Correspondent
Reading, PA (September 9th, 2016)– Premier Boxing Champions, Marshall Kauffman’s King’s Promotions, Spike TV and Corona Extra will present an exciting 11 bout card of boxing at Santander Arena, Reading, Pennsylvania on Friday, September 10, 2016, featuring World Boxing Association World Middleweight champion Danny Jacobs defending his title in a rematch with Sergio Mora.
‘Miracle Man’ Jacobs, 31-1 with 28 knockouts, Brooklyn, New York, is predicted to win by stoppage in eight rounds in a rematch with Sergio ‘Latin Snake’ Mora, 28-4-2 with nine knockouts, Los Angeles, California. Mora injured his right ankle in their 2015 meeting.
In a vacant IBF World Lightweight title bout, Robert Easter, 17-0 with 14 knockouts, Toledo, Ohio, is predicted by win by ninth round knockout over Richard Comney, 24-0 with 22 knockouts, Accra, Ghana.
Heavyweight contender Travis Kauffman, 30-1 with 22 knockouts, Reading, Pennsylvania, is predicted to win by second round knockout over Josh Gormley, 22-5 with 21 knockouts, Torrance, California. Gormley, age 42, was not active between 2000 and 2014.
Christopher Brooker Win 8 Elvin Ayala, Super Middleweights
Earl Newman TKO 7 Leo Hall, Cruiserweights
Jorge Sebastian Heiland TKO 4 Angel Hernandez, Middleweights
Kermit Cintron Win 8 Manny Woods, Super Welterweights
Frank De Alba Win 8 Kiun Evans, Super Featherweights
Erik Spring Draw 6 Simon Henriksson, Supre Welterweights
Kashon Hutchinson Win Majority Decision 4 Jordan Morales, Super Welterweights
Nicholas Hernandez Win 4 Randy Hedderick, Junior Middleweights
Doors open at Santander Arena on Friday September 10, 2016, in Reading, Pennsylvania, at 5:30 P.M., with the first bout at 6:30 P.M. E.S.T. The Spike TV telecast goes live for televised bouts at 9 P.M. E.S.T. Tickets will be available at the door at the Santander Arena box office from 10 A.M. to 5 P.M. FOR GPS, Santander Arena is located at 700 Penn Street, Reading, Pennsylvania. Call 610-898-SHOW for tickets, directions and event information at Santander Arena. Bus transportation is available to and from Reading, Pennsylvania to the event on Bieber Tours, telephone 1-800-243-2374. For your travel convenience, Motels, parking, restaurants and bars are located in downtown Reading. For accommodations, contact Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Reading across from Santander Arena at 610-375-8000 or book reservations online at http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/pennsylvania/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-reading-RDGDTDT/index.html
Danny Jacobs vs. Sergio Mora 2 Preview
- DILLIAN WHYTE: BROWNE WON’T STOP MY WORLD TITLE CHARGE — http://realcombatmedia.com/2018/03/dillian-whyte-browne-wont-stop-my-world-title-charge/Follow WHYTE: BROWNE WON’T STOP MY WORLD TITLE CHARGE ‘Body Snatcher’ determined to punch his ticket to the top table London, UK (March 24, 2018)– Dillian Whyte has got to the top of the bill the hard way – and he has no intention of letting Lucas Browne derail his path to World [...]
- Erislandy Lara vs. Jarrett Hurd Media Conference Call Transcript & Audio Recording — http://realcombatmedia.com/2018/03/erislandy-lara-vs-jarrett-hurd-media-conference-call-transcript-audio-recording/Follow Erislandy Lara vs. Jarrett Hurd Media Conference Call Transcript & Audio Recording Click HERE for Audio Recording Leonard Ellerbe Hello, everyone. Thank you for joining our call today. We’re very excited. What a great card we have come April the 7th from Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. In the main event, we have [...]
- Reymart Gaballo Captures First World Championship with Unanimous Decision over Young in Florida — http://realcombatmedia.com/2018/03/56033/Follow Gaballo Captures First World Championship with Unanimous Decision over Young in “Rumble at the Rock” at Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood Reymart “GenSan Assassin” Gaballo of General Santos City, Philippines, captured his first version of a world title and introduced himself to the world stage with a unanimous decision victory over perennial top contender Stephon “Showstopper” Young of St. [...]
- CANELO ALVAREZ IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED AND GGG REMATCH IN JEOPARDY — http://realcombatmedia.com/2018/03/canelo-alvarez-is-temporarily-suspended-and-ggg-rematch-in-jeopardy/Follow CANELO ALVAREZ IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED AND GGG REMATCH IN JEOPARDY By ESPN Boxing Las Vegas, NV (March 25th, 2018)– The Nevada State Athletic Commission temporarily suspended Canelo Alvarez on Friday due to his two positive tests for the banned substance clenbuterol, commission executive director Bob Bennett told ESPN. The situation puts Alvarez’s scheduled [...]
- RYAN ‘THE FLASH’ GARCIA SCORES FIRST-ROUND KNOCKOUT WIN AGAINST FERNANDO VARGAS – VIDEO HIGHLIGHT — http://realcombatmedia.com/2018/03/ryan-the-flash-garcia-scores-first-round-knockout-win-against-fernando-vargas/Follow RYAN ‘THE FLASH’ GARCIA SCORES FIRST-ROUND KNOCKOUT WIN AGAINST FERNANDO VARGAS TO DEFEND JUNIOR NABF SUPER FEATHERWEIGHT TITLE IN MAIN EVENT OF GOLDEN BOY BOXING ON ESPN AT SOLD-OUT FANTASY SPRINGS RESORT CASINO IN INDIO, CALIF. EDDIE ‘EBOY’ GOMEZ BRUTALLY KNOCKS OUT KEANDRE ‘THE TRUTH’ GIBSON IN SECOND ROUND OF CO-MAIN EVENT (ABOVE: [...]