LIVE iPPV Boxing Action on GFL.tv This Weekend
Program Lineup Through Thursday March 12
|Fri Mar 6 3:00AM ET||Boxing||Barry Michaels Sports – Friday Night Boxing||$FREE!|
|Fri Mar 6 7:00PM ET||Boxing||Jason Sosa vs Bergman Aguilar||$14.99|
|Fri Mar 6 7:30PM ET||Boxing||Charlotte’s Night of Champions – Roy Jones Jr.||$19.99|
|Fri Mar 7 2:30AM ET||MMA||Carnage in the Cage IV||$9.99|
|Sat Mar 7 6:00PM ET||MMA||CFFC 47||$16.99|
|Sat Mar 7 6:30PM ET||MMA||NAAFS – Caged Vengeance 16||$14.99|
|Sat Mar 7 7:00PM ET||MMA||Dead Serious XIV||$14.99|
|Sat Mar 7 7:00PM ET||MuayThai||American Muay Thai League||$14.99|
|Sat Mar 7 10:00PM ET||MuayThai||Bounded Fist Muay Thai Championship Mar 7||$14.99|
|Sat Mar 7 10:30PM ET||MMA||Rage in the Cage 176||$14.99|
|Sat Mar 7 10:00PM ET||MuayThai||Bounded Fist Muay Thai Chpship Mar 7 (en Espanol)||$14.99|
Barry Michaels Sports – Friday Night Boxing
Fri Mar 6 3:00AM ET
Zac “Dynamo” Dunn v Beibi Berrocal 12
WBO Oriental super middleweight title
IBO Super Middleweight World Title Eliminator
Fred Tukes v Ben Capps 10
Vacant International Boxing Organization Oceania super welterweight title
Light heavyweight Robert “the butcher” Berridge v Togasilimai Letoa 8
Bantamweight Andrew Moloney v Gerpaul Valero 6
Super bantamweight Jason Moloney v TBA 6
Super middleweight Paul Watson v Mitchell Clark 6
Super middleweight Daniel Smith v TBA 4
Light heavyweight Jayde Mitchell v TBA 4
Hong Youl Yoo v Tony Corlesss 4
Shaun Thomas v Bryan Macamay 4
Zac Swettenham v Glen Brown 3
This event will be streamed worldwide for FREE with Go Fight Live
For full fight card and more details about this event, visit gfl.tv or click here
Charlotte’s Night of Champions – Roy Jones Jr.
Fri Mar 6 7:30PM ET
Courtesy of Caryn Little & wccbcharlotte.com
CONCORD, N.C. – World Champion boxer Roy Jones Jr. will fight LIVE in Concord, North Carolina on March 6th.
The former World Champion, boxing legend and future hall-of-famer Jones Jr. will fight LIVE! at the Cabarrus Arena, Concord in an unprecedented boxing event, a marquee event for the Greater Charlotte Region and the State of North Carolina.
Roy Jones Jr. was named Boxer of the Decade for the 1990s by “The Ring” magazine and is one of the most accomplished fighters of the last century. His story began as a Silver Medal Olympian and includes championship belts in multiple weight classes including a rise from middleweight to heavyweight all while retaining his championship status, something no other fighter past or present has accomplished. His professional record includes 52 wins with 40 of them by KO.
Mike Long, promoter and owner of “Carolina Brawl” is thrilled to announce the bout, which will be part of a full card of boxing at “Carolina Brawl III”. The card will include top fighters from NC as well as fighters training under Roy Jones Jr. “I think this shows us what the Greater Charlotte Region can be in terms of a sports hub. Who would have thought 10 years ago that this would be possible?”
The Night of Champions/Carolina Brawl III is an NC Boxing Commission sanctioned bout and assumes to be one that will, with a win, put Roy Jones Jr. ever-closer to a title shot, unheard of at age 46, but Jones is known for breaking records. Make no mistake, this will not be an easy road, and he must fight his way through Charlotte and his opponent Willie “For Real” Williams, a seasoned and ready veteran, to make this recent, incredible string of wins continue.
There will be nine undercard match-ups before the Jones Jr. fight on March 6th.For full fight card and more details about this event, visit gfl.tv or click here
Jason Sosa vs Bergman Aguilar
Fri Mar 6 7:00PM ET
Philadelphia, PA – Heavyweight prospect Joey Dawejko, who has scored three straight one-round knockouts, takes on Enobong Umohette, of Nigeria, in an eight-round fight Friday evening, March 6, at the 2300 Arena in South Philadelphia.
The Dawejko-Umohette match, as well as the eight-round junior lightweight contest between Jason Sosa, of Camden, NJ, and Bergman Aguilar, of Escazu, Costa Rica, top a seven-bout card which begins at 7pm
Dawejko (right), 24, had a big year in 2014, going 5-0 and beating fringe contender Derric Rossy, of New York, to break onto the heavyweight scene 12 months ago.
A pro since 2009, Dawejko, also known as The Tank, is 13-3-2, 6 K0s. In his last three fights, neither David Williams, of Philadelphia, Yohan Banks, of Redwood City, CA, nor Rayford Johnson, of Longview, TX, were able to survive the first round. Dawejko also defeated then-unbeaten Philadelphia Mark Rideout in 2014.
“This could be the start of a big year for me,” Dawejko said, “so I’m not taking any chances. I’m going away to the mountains to train for this fight. Umohette is a big, strong guy and I need to be prepared. Last year was a rebuilding year for me and I hope to get into the world rankings in 2015.
“I saw Umohette fight on video and I listened to his story. This is a big fight for him, also.”
Umohette (left), 35, now living in Milwaukee, WI, started boxing in 1998. Known as The Nigerian Gentleman, he won his country’s National Amateur Championship in 2005 in the super heavyweight division.
After relocating to Wisconsin, he won that state’s Novice Heavyweight Title in 2007.
Umohette turned pro in 2009 and promptly lost his first fight before going on a nine-fight winning streak which included winning the Wisconsin State Heavyweight Title.
“It will be an honor and a privilege to compete against the highly decorated former World Amateur Champion, Joey Dawejko, in his home state of Pennsylvania, which has a legendary boxing history,” Umohette said. “Dawejko’s very distinguished amateur career and his blazing pro career is testimony to his enormous talent. I look forward to an entertaining bout against The Tank on March 6.”
About March 6
The Dawejko-Umohette and Sosa-Aguilar fights headline a seven-bout card at the 2300 Arena in South Philadelphia. Doors open at 6 pm; first fight is 7pm. The card will be streamed live on www.gfl.com and on Comcast SportsNet (CSN) on a delayed basis. Tickets are priced $35, $50 and $75 and they can be purchased by calling Peltz Boxing (215-765-0922) and Wanamaker’s Tickets (215-568-2400). Tickets also can be purchased online at www.peltzboxing.com and www.wanatix.com. The March 6 card is promoted by Joe Hand Promotions, Peltz Boxing and BAM Boxing.
For full fight card and more details about this event, visit gfl.tv or click here
- Jermell Charlo Defends Against Top Contender Charles Hatley Saturday, April 22 On SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOX... — FOLLOW AND SHARE Undefeated Super Welterweight World Champion Jermell Charlo Defends Against Top Contender Charles Hatley Saturday, April 22 On SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®, Presented by Premier Boxing Champions, From Barclays Center in Brooklyn Welterweight World Title Eliminator Between Andre Berto & Shawn Porter Headlines Action-Packed Night BROOKLYN (March 24, 2017) – Unbeaten WBC Super [...]
- Undefeated super lightweight Keenan Smith Headlines on Saturday, April 22nd at The Claridge in Atlantic Cit... — FOLLOW AND SHARE Undefeated super lightweight Keenan Smith Headlines on Saturday, April 22nd at The Claridge in Atlantic City Jerry Odom takes on Gabriel Pham Stacked card features Anthony “Juice” Young Also undefeated Leroy Davila, Elijah Vines, Tyrell Wright, John Bauza, Donald Smith & Dylan Price Atlantic City, NJ (March 24, [...]
- WBC SANCTIONS SUPER MIDDLEWEIGHT ELIMINATOR BETWEEN UNDEFEATED DAVID BENAVIDEZ AND ROGELIO MEDINA — FOLLOW AND SHARE WBC SANCTIONS SUPER MIDDLEWEIGHT ELIMINATOR BETWEEN UNDEFEATED DAVID BENAVIDEZ AND ROGELIO MEDINA FOR #2 MANDATORY TO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP Now that sanction has officially been granted, the next fight for red-hot undefeated super middleweight David “El Bandera Roja” Benavidez will be an eliminator for the #2 mandatory challenger spot in the WBC’s world [...]
- Weights from Finland: Haapoja v. Bruzzese EBU-EU cruiserweight clash is ready to go — FOLLOW AND SHARE Weights from Finland: Haapoja v. Bruzzese EBU-EU cruiserweight clash is ready to go Everything is set for tomorrow’s two title fights in Helsinki, Finland. Juho Haapoja (27–7–2, 16 KOs) will face Leonardo Bruzzese (17–2, 6 KOs) for the vacant EBU-EU cruiserweight title, and in the co-feature bout Petteri Fröjdholm (11–0, 4 KOs) [...]
- Rare Alan Blyweiss RCM Interview: Double Broken Nose Bloodbath Bout with Tommy Morrison — FOLLOW AND SHARE Rare Alan Blyweiss Interview: Double Broken Nose Bloodbath Bout with Tommy Morrison By Robert Brizel, Head Real Combat Media Boxing Correspondent You heard it right. Former Washington D.C. Golden Gloves champion Alan Blyweiss of Pennsylvania, in an exclusive Real Combat Media interview, tells of the unbelievable time, several decades ago, when [...]