Jarrell Miller continues his comeback after years out of the ring when he takes on Lucas Browne tonight.
The American heavyweight remains unbeaten after a string of problems with doping bans, but takes on Australian veteran Browne in an attempt to stay busy.
Miller’s last fight was against Derek Cardenas, a victory in July last year, while Browne defeated Junior Fa last June.
Here’s everything you need to know about Miller vs. Browne.
Miller vs. Browne Average Betting Odds:
WHEN IS MILLER VS. BROWNE TONIGHT? DATE, START TIME
- Date: Saturday 18, March
- Start time: 10:00 a.m. ET / 2:00 p.m. GMT
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 1:00 p.m. ET / 5:00 p.m. GMT
The main card is set to get underway at 10:00 a.m. ET / 2:00 p.m. GMT with the main event ringwalks scheduled for 1:00 p.m. ET / 5:00 p.m. GMT. These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.
WHAT CHANNEL/STREAM IS MILLER VS. BROWNE TONIGHT?
- U.S.: TBC
- UK: TBC
There are no details yet on broadcasters for the event in any region.
WHERE IS MILLER VS. BROWNE TONIGHT?
The fight will take place at the Agenda Arena, Dubai.
JARRELL MILLER RECORD AND BIO
- Nationality: American
- Date of birth: July 15, 1988
- Height: 6′ 4″
- Reach: 78″
- Total fights: 26
- Record: 25-0-1 (21 KOs)
LUCAS BROWNE RECORD AND BIO
- Nationality: Australia
- Date of birth: April 14, 1979
- Height: 6′ 5″
- Reach: 77″
- Total fights: 34
- Record: 31-3 (27 KOs)
MILLER VS. BROWNE CARD
- Jarrell ‘Big Baby’ Miller vs. Lucas Browne; Heavyweights
- Jono Carroll vs. Miguel Marriaga; Junior lightweights
- Soslan Asbarov vs. Brandon Glanton; Cruiserweights
- Samat Abdyrakhmanov vs. Nicolas David Veron; Middleweights
- Kureysh Sagov vs. Ali Baloyev; Cruiserweights
- Ruslan Fayfer vs. German Garcia Montes; Heavyweights
- Hasibullah Ahmadi vs. Dana Coolwell; Featherweights
- Djamel Dahou vs. Allan Kamote; Lightweights
- Abdul Khan vs. Jaskaran Singh; Junior lightweights
- Artush Hovhannisyan vs. David Zegarra; Light heavyweights
- Mikhail Tarabrin vs. Victor Hugo Exner; Light heavyweights